Could These Wireless Earphones be Better Than the Leading Brands? And At A Fraction Of The Price??
Here Are The Mind-Blowing Test Results!!
My job is testing and reporting on electronic gadgets. I’ve used almost every type of Bluetooth headphone that exist… and I know how important great sound is.
When everyone thinks of super high-quality wireless headphones, several companies usually come to mind.
There are a few leading brands which are usually the gold standard of wireless headphones. They sound fantastic, usually, work flawlessly and are simple to use.
What could be wrong with that?
Nothing. They make great stuff. I’m a lifelong fan, but to tell you the truth, ever since the CEO left, I believe that the leading brand has slowed down on the innovation and evolution of their products.
So, when my company initially asked me to review the brand spanking new PlayBeatz in-ear wireless Bluetooth earphones, I wasn’t too excited.
“Ho-hum,” I thought. “Another set of earphones.”
That morning, the box arrived with the brand-new PlayBeatz headphones for me to review. I unboxed them and was immediately impressed with the careful packaging.
I had seen lots of headphones, but these
had a quality look and feel. They were made of smooth, high-quality composite plastic. They were carefully constructed. Finely joined seams and precision openings for the speakers. I was already impressed.
They felt good. I popped them in my ears to test out the fit.
They fit snugly, and even though I shook my head and practically turned upside down, they stayed in and did not fall out.
I was highly impressed. Almost all the headphones I had tested before were too big, ugly, looked weird, and fell out of my ears. The PlayBeatz on the other hand, looked great, were the right size, and fit securely in my ears.
So far, PlayBeatz was checking all my boxes.
The Real Test – How Did PlayBeatz Work and Sound?
I studied all the specs and I discovered that PlayBeatz was fully up to date with brand new 2019 technology.
A lot has improved with Bluetooth devices in the last couple of years. Electronic chips have gotten better. Speaker materials have massively improved. Battery life has doubled and even tripled.
PlayBeatz incorporated ALL these amazing new premium technologies into their new device. I was impressed.
“These were no ordinary set. These were a whole new breed of headphones built into a sleek, high-quality plastic body.”
So, I charged the PlayBeatz (quickly, and in the included charging case), and when charged it only took a few seconds to pair them with my iPhone.
I fired up some of my favorite rock songs and older jazz… WOW!! I could barely believe what I was hearing!
The bass was deep and strong. I could not believe that this visceral bass was actually coming from this tiny, comfortable device. I could follow the bass line… My feet were actually tapping.
And the vocals were remarkably clear with an amazing presence. I felt like the singer was actually in the room with me. I had to open my eyes to check and make sure there wasn’t a living band member there!
The treble highs were crisp and airy.
My ears instantly approved. I don’t use this term often, but the PlayBeatz earbuds were simply AMAZING.
I Found Myself Listening Almost All Day!
For hours and hours I listened at high volume (yes, the PlayBeatz earbuds have plenty of reserve power to play loud!).
And guess what? While I was listening to music, I took a few phone calls. The audio quality of the calls was great. The voices were loud and clear, and the other person on the call heard me perfectly. This was very important to me, and the PlayBeatz buds worked perfectly for phone calls with either iPhones or Android phones like Samsung, LG, and almost all others.
“Man, these things were a win-win situation. The price was amazing, the quality was high, and the sound was spectacular.”
Usually, I have to send back my review devices, but I wanted these PlayBeatz earbuds for myself! So I paid for them and kept them!
Here Are The Specifics!
I wholeheartedly give the PlayBeatz device a big THUMBS UP!
Here are the details:
- SUPER HIGH QUALITY – PlayBeatz earbuds are precision made and the build quality is as good or better than anything out there.
- LATEST BLUETOOTH MODE – PlayBeatz uses Bluetooth Mode: A2DP1.3/HFP1.6/HSP1.2/AVRCP1.6/D11 which means it is up to date on the latest specs. This gives you great sound quality and enormous range. UP TO 33 FEET from your phone or computer!
- BIG, POWERFUL LONG-LASTING BATTERY – Fast charging with the included case and cable, and extended battery life! 72 hours of standby time!
- USE THEM FOR INCOMING AND OUTGOING PHONE CALLS – PlayBeatz instantly goes to phone call mode for crisp, clear speech, and then instantly goes back to your music when you’re done! (Oh, and if you want, you can switch off one side or use both. It’s completely configurable)
- COMPATIBLE WITH APPLE, ANDROID, AND ALMOST ALL LAPTOPS – Fast, trouble-free pairing and strong, persistent connections. No annoying disconnections or dropouts!
- SUPER HIGH VALUE – INSANELY GOOD PRICE FOR THE LATEST, TOP-QUALITY TECHNOLOGY! You will be so happy with PlayBeatz earbuds, you’ll want to order two or three for family members or for loved ones. Or maybe an extra pair for yourself! And you’ll be able to afford them easily.
Quick and Easy Pairing – ONLY 2 STEPS!
1. Press the touch sensors on both PlayBeatz earphones (5 seconds) until the red and blue lights flash.
2. When turned on, press “Connect to i12” on your phone’s Bluetooth settings page or “Connect” on the Playbeatz menu that pops up.
Is There Any Downside To PlayBeatz Earbuds?
YES, the “downside” is that they are selling like crazy. Thousands and thousands of pairs per week. The “downside” is that they may sell out before you can snag yours, so get to the official website RIGHT NOW and get the bargain of the year!
This is the only official site. DO NOT BUY ANYWHERE ELSE. Get the REAL THING. Buy the well-engineered, PREMIUM QUALITY PlayBeatz EARBUDS, and get all the advances and new technology built into them.
You get everything you need in the package. Earbuds for both ears, of course. Charging case, cable, manual all included!